cravings, fashion, inspiration, outfit

November // Outfit Inspiration

November 12, 2013
 Time for some inspirational input! Since I currently have a crush on creating sets and collections with Polyvore, today I have put together some outfits including makeup, nail polish and accessories for this season. I especially love the first one (though the shoes might soon be way too cold), because it is so classy, but yet so stylish. But then, when it comes to black, grey and white combined with delicate glitter and light pink accents on shoes, lips and nails I am always in!

Outfit No. 1

Outfit No. 2

Cozy Bordeaux

Doesn’t this look too cozy? The bordeaux red is such a great color for this season and I simply adore the combination with the fluffy vest and the grey heart sweater!

Outfit No. 3
rue saint gregoire

Though it is nearly too cold to wear blouses I still try to combine them with scarves, cardigans and blazers as long as possible. If I had to choose my favorite piece of clothing it’d probably be a silk or chiffon blouse! Together with the beautiful statement necklace every outfit is being enhanced!

Now, which one is your fave and why?

P.S.: Be sure to follow my Instagram account for more inspiration! 🙂

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply Maiden Ly November 12, 2013 at 7:35 pm

Ohh you have an english blog! Do you speak german?
    Its very interesting to see such an english blog. I will follow you, because i can correct my english! I like the outfit nomber 2 very much. The colours *-*
    I started a blog conception. Do you have desire to join in? I think its very cool, because you were the only english blog and maybe its interesting for my followers too, to see an english blog! Maybe you win it. Look at my blog 🙂
    Best regards and i like your blog!
    ♥Maidenly

• Reply Emilia November 12, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Hi Maidenly,
      thank youuu, this means so much to me! I applied on you blog (which I seriously adore) and you would make me very happy by writing something about me and my blog! By the way, I linked to your site on my sidebar, I totally forgot to mention it in my post on your blog!
      Lots of love and I would be thrilled to hear from you,
      Emilia

• Reply Maiden Ly November 12, 2013 at 8:50 pm

youre sooo lovely ♥

• Reply Anna Lauke November 12, 2013 at 9:45 pm

Hey !

Ich bin grade zufällig auf deinem Blog gelandet und er gefällt mir richtig gut ! Darum wollte ich dich fragen ob du lust auf follow gegen follow hast? das ist mein blog: http://punktkariert.blogspot.de/ ich habe schonmal den anfang gemacht und bin deine leserin bei gfc 🙂 bei deinen 3 outfits mag ich das erste am meisten. ich bin einfach verliebt in die kombination aus dem rockigen/kaputten (hose) und dem eleganten (jacke). und gerade für den herbst sind solche outfits meine favorieten.

LG !

• Reply Emilia November 13, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Hi Anna, vielen Dank, das freut mich sehr! Ich folge dir jetzt auch über GFC, habe mir deinen Blog angeschaut und war sofort begeistert! 🙂
      Liebe Grüße,
      Emilia

• Reply Ella November 13, 2013 at 1:44 pm

tolle Zusammenstellungen! Gefällt mir alles echt gut!

Liebst, Ella ♥
    von Ella loves

• Reply Alice G November 13, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Hallo.
    Ich finde dein Layout einfach Zuckersüß, echt toll.
    Du verdienst mehr als 4 Follower, deshalb werde ich dir jetzt auch via gfc folgen.
    Schau doch mal bei mir vorbei ♥

Didnotwanttogrowup.blogspot.de

• Reply Leni November 13, 2013 at 5:33 pm

echt tolle inspirationen 🙂
    richtig schön.

• Reply Laura February 3, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Die Outfits sehen allesamt richtig toll aus, aber das erste Outfit ist dann doch irgendwie mein Favorit 🙂