Strictly speaking we are still caught in the middle of winter, but the spring-like temperatures outside as well as the sprouting flowers, the tweeting birds and the sun are already sending a thrill of anticipation through my body! So I thought I might as well start to get ready for the real spring and show you some of my favorite nail polishes for this time of the year:
1) Essie | blanc – White is always a good idea, especially when it comes to spring nails, because it looks so luxurious combined with fresh pastel shades and light blouses!
2) Ciaté | ferris wheel – Light blue for light spring days (and nights).
3) Sally Hansen | arm candy – An all-time favorite of mine, very classic and perfect for a spring-like mani.
4) Essie | full steam ahead – There is no other season but spring in which I like to paint my nails in lilac (just like a hyacinth) – so this is a typical spring color for me!
5) Kiko | 358 – For everyone who likes it a little more colorful, here comes my favorite orange shade from Kiko – makes you yearn for summer!