Only four days to go until we finally depart to Italy and in my mind I am slowly beginning to create packing lists, tick several to do’s and suddenly realized with a shock that I totally need a new bikini… While clicking myself through numerous online shops searching for one, I got hit (hard) by the ongoing summer sale – and of course found everything, but a simple bikini for my vacation…
1. The Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac has been on my cravings list for a while now and this sweet price reduction could possibly lead to finally buying it for real…
2. Espandrilles have been THE summer crush this year and this pair’s even more beautiful than my simple bue ones.
3. Black is not a typical summer color, but simple basics like this top are perfect for an elegant dinner look on warm summer evenings!
4. Speaking of shoes, I have had about five pairs of simple white Converse shoes during the last three years. i think it is about time to try a new color perspective!
5. Jeans shorts. Summer. Vacation. Do I need to say more?
6. Okay, you probably know about my Nike Free love story now. If not: Nike Frees and I, we are simply made for each other and this pair would make me endlessly happy 🙂