Okay, so I herewith declare myself a hopeless iPhone photo addict. Do not judge me, but as much as I enjoy flipping through my instagram feed and looking at other people’s beautiful shots, I love taking, editing and enhancing my own photos on my phone before posting them on instagram or sending them to friends. And believe me, I have tried and tested lots and lots of apps until I found the ones that are really worth it:
1. VSCO cam (available for iPhone & Android): With VSCOcam all your secret wishes concerning photo effects and filters for your pictures will come true – believe me!
2. PicStitch (available for iPhone & Android): I mostly use PicStitch for creating collages in different styles, e.g. combine two or three pictures in one.
3. Whitagram (available for iPhone & Android): Since instagram only allows you to upload square photos this app is needed if you are willing to add a colored border or just post pictures that are not squared.
4. Rhonna Designs (available for iPhone & Android): If you like adding some text or symbol to your photos this app is a must-have for you! Lots of cute fonts, quotes and little icons in all colors are included and enhance every picture.
5. Autocam (available for iPhone & Android): Sometimes (when there is no second person around) this app comes in quite handy as it allows you to use the iPhone camera for taking self timer photos.