This weekend there is a suuuper long To Do list waiting for me and since almost all tasks are connected to working on the computer, I naturally ended up browsing some online shops after a few hours. And although this was only meant to be a short break, of course lots of cute pieces that I have been craving for the past few weeks resurfaced in my mind. And I literally cannot not share these lovers with you:
- I still do not own this gorgeous pair of Topshop jeans because it is always sold out in my size – Means, I have to be patient a bit longer…
- Okay, so last year I seemed to be the only girl not owning a pair of Birkenstocks – this has definitely got to change in 2015!
- The blue zebra tray has been a secret wish of mine for what seems like an eternity now, but since we still do not have a couch table (which is where I would place it) it has not wandered into my shopping basket yet.
- How beautiful is the YSL lipstick? The color is beyond perfect for spring and the packaging… Dreamy!
- Everyone who knows me at least a little could confirm that I rarely leave the house without wearing a decent eye make up, including eyeshadow – if you ask me: nothing beats the Urban Decay Naked palettes! Which is why this one would be the perfect investment for spring time.
- Last but not least: Espadrilles. No further description needed.