This morning before heading to university I changed my outfit about ten times. And I still was not happy with the result. There are days when nothing seems to fit and you turn out to be unsatisfied with everything you choose, even with outfits you usually love. I always seem to have this problem when the season changes and the weather becomes kind of unpredictable: This morning we I could not make out the sky and it looked like the rain was never going to stop – Well, guess what, right now I am looking into the bluest sky and the sun is laughing right into my face! Plus, the temperature almost doubled during the day which is why I had to change my clothes all over again once I got home. In phases like this I just love creating mood boards, pinterest walls or Polyvore sets (like the ones I am sharing with you today) that inspire me in times where I struggle with my outfit choices:
When I started reading blogs on a regular basis a couple of years ago there were only a handful of blogs I knew and even less that I really loved. As time went by numerous blogs were added to my Bloglovin feed and although I still absolutely love discovering new blogs and the stunning persons behind them, there are a few ones that I sticked to right from the beginning and that I am almost addicted to… Choosing a number of five blogs out of all these beautiful bloggers was definitely the opposite of easy, but here is my hot list of blogs you should totally be following:
- Light patterned trousers are my choice for hot days e.g. at work and this one is waiting for me in my shopping basket.
- I love heeled sandals in the summer, especially when they are not too high so that they are not only suitable for daily use but also for special occasions.
- Okay, this shirt is perfection: it has blue and white stripes, it is made out of linen AND it has a spark of pink. Nothing more to say.
- Mint is one of my favorite colors when it comes to summer clothes and accessories. Isn’t this bikini just too cute?
- I have to admit, yellow and me, we haven’t exactly been best friends up until now, but when this top caught my eye I fell in love immediately.
- The perfect companion for summer travels: a passport case in blue and white.
- I have to confess something here: I have never ever owned a maxi dress. That’s mostly because I am not exactly the tallest person on earth and never quite liked them on me. But this is definitely going to change this summer, because this dress is to die for!
*this article contains affiliate links